Das Mahavidya Anusthan for Destruction of Enemies and Forever
Growing Wealth on Navratri
The Das Mahavidya represents the ten aspects of Maa Durga or
Shakti, the divine goddess. Maha Vidya is derived from Sanskrit, which means
knowledge, wisdom and power. With Das Mahavidya Anusthan, one can worship 10
essential forms of energies that are also the 10 goddesses.
Das Mahavidya Anusthan helps you seek protection from any kind of trouble. It
helps you neutralise malefic effects of planets, protect you from accidents,
black magic and more. Considering the importance of this Anusthan, at Astrology Asia
we have brought you an amazing opportunity to seek blessings of Goddess Shakti
by performing Das Mahavidya Anusthan on your behalf.
The 10 goddess who are worshipped in Das Mahavidya Anusthan for destruction of
enemies and forever-growing wealth on Navratri are:
• Goddess MahaKaali: She fulfils all the worldly desires.
• Goddess Tara: She provides name and fame. Appease her for power of speech,
salvation & pleasure
• Goddess Tripura Sundari: She ensures beauty, intellectual and emotional
admiration in a devotee. Also known as Shodashi, she possesses all the sixteen
• Goddess Bhuvaneshwari: She protects from bad influence of moon. She brings
good fortune, materialistic wealth & beauty
• Goddess Bhairavi: She brings progeny, happiness and prosperity in family
• Goddess Chinnamasta: she provides self-control on sexual desires. Also,
appease her for power of will & vision
• Goddess Dhumavati: She ensures protection from diseases and poverty
• Goddess Baglamukhi: she ensures win in legal issues and victory over enemies
• Goddess Matangi: She provides vocalisation
• Goddess Kamala: She offers prosperity and abundance
“Kali Tara Mahavidya $Shosashi
Chinnmasta ch Vidya Dhumawati
Tatha. Bagla Siddhividya ch Matangi
Kamlatmika, Ayeta Dusmahavidya
The Das Mahavidya is a tantrik puja which is performed to solve unique problems
which cannot be resolved with normal pujas.
we ensure that this puja is done by experts by taking care of all the
Vedic rules and regulations. Please note that this is a customized puja which
will be done only on your behalf. Once you order a puja, you will get an email
containing a link through which you can see this puja online, plus various dos
and don’ts which you need to follow while is puja is being performed. Also, on
the completion of the puja, Prasad will be couriered to you on the address
Prasad will include:
• Siddh Sarva Karya Siidhi Yantra (to be placed at area of worship)
We neither represents the temple authorities or its trustees nor are the
manufacturer/seller of Prasad products, but is solely a platform which connects
you with certain individuals who shall perform puja (‘Service’) on your behalf.
Accordingly, We make no representation or warranties of any kind express or
implied as to the execution of the orders at the Temple or the quality or
delivery of Service.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, We disclaims all warranties,
express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality,
service on fitness for a particular purpose.