Cow Dung Cake 12 pieces GOBBAR for puja orignal Cow Dung Cake Gobar Upla
Cow Dung Cake GOBBAR for puja Cow Dung manure dry cake PRICE Rs200/-
INCLUDES SPEED POST CHARGES IN INDIA
Upla for havan Cow dung cake (Get FREE 1 Pocket Hanuman Chalisa & 1 extra Dried Cow Dung Cake )
Set of 12 Kanda, Upla COW DUNG GOBAR for all spritual purpose, havan and puja.
APPROX Size- 8 to 10cm (4") Approximate weight 5.5gms
Cow Dung Cake
Cow Dung Cake is mix of cow dung with hay ,flattened out and dried for use.
Cow dung cake has an astonishing and myriad variety of uses:
• Natural Fertilizer – Dried Cow Dung Cake acts as excellent natural manure for flowering plants. Cow dung ash also acts an alkaline natural fertilizer as it is basically lime with a few other minerals mixed into it. No other fertilizer in the world is as cheap and harmless as cow dung fertilizer
• Burning of dried cow dung cakes with neem leaves or camphor purifies air. It is scientifically proven that the cow dung purifies the air and also has anti-pollutant and anti-radiation qualities.
• Used in Havans, in combination with pure cow ghee (clarified butter) which is offered as part of rituals, is said to strengthen the ozone layer which shields the earth from harmful radiation. Also used in Agnihotra puja.
• Used in cooking (as fuel).Traditional wisdom says that in burning these cow dung cakes, the temperature never rises beyond a certain point ensuring the nutrients in the food are not destroyed by overheating.
• Cow Dung Ash - from patties/cakes used in cooking /havan also acts as an excellent -Pot cleaner –dry, it absorbs oil and fat from utensils ; wet, as a general cleaner
The Product varies in size and weight shape as shown in Photo
( BEWARE OF BUFFALO GOBBAR)